The Oxford Academic Health Partners’ Charity # 1174725 aims to “advance health by research, clinical care, education and training to provide solutions so that clinical research breakthroughs lead to direct clinical benefits”
The Board of the OAHP and the Charity is therefore offering awards to any member of staff or student associated with the Partners:
- Oxford Brookes University
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Oxford
- Oxford Academic Health Science Network
The awards will be for a maximum of £1,500 for any of the following:
- An appropriate conference (virtual or actual)
- An appropriate study course or programme
- A visit to another organisation or travel to more than one
All the above must demonstrate that the activity will support career development and enable the participant to benefit the wider organisation and ultimately have an impact on patients and the wider NHS. The application should be supported by your line manager/tutor/head of department/clinical supervisor.
The application form can be downloaded and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2021
The Application form can be accessed here. 210423_Charity grant application form
All applications will be reviewed by a Panel from the Partners and successful applications will be notified as soon as feasible.
More information about the Charity can be found here.