All adults over the age of 18 can now get vaccinated against Covid 19.
Oxford Health is the lead provider for large-scale vaccination centres for Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire West which use approved Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines.
These are located at:
- Kassam Stadium, Littlemore, Oxford, OX4 6DE
- Broad Street Mall, Units 49-50, Reading, RG1 7QE.
- Guttmanm Centre: Stoke Mandeville Stadium, Guttmann Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9PP
People can also attend pop-up and walk-in vaccination clinics – no appointment is necessary. Look out for information about these in the media and social media and on the website of your local Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Oxfordshire (no appointment required).
- Buckinghamshire (no appointment required).
- Berkshire West (no appointment required).
We work alongside other NHS colleagues including GPs and pharmacies in ensuring all people over the age of 18 can get vaccinated.